On eBay Now...
N35 BULK 50-200pcs Strong Magnet Disc 5mm x 1mm Round Rare Earth Neodymium r For Sale
N35 BULK 50-200pcs Strong Magnet Disc 5mm x 1mm Round Rare Earth Neodymium r:
Product Selling Point:
1. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets, once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart.
2. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points.
3. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
4. Neodymium magnets are usually coated Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating to prevent the iron from rusting.
5. Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.
100% brand new and high quality.
Ages: 7+ ages, both for kids and adults.
Magnets Type: Neodymium.
Disc Size: 5x 1mm
50pcs Magnets (Magnet only, accessory is not included.)
Safety Warning about handling neodymium magnets：
1. Handling strong magnets in a proper manner is necessary to prevent personal injury and property damage, which include magnet damage.
2. These magnets are not toys. Please do not give neodymium magnets to children under 7 years old. Small magnets pose a choking hazard, and can be lethal if swallowed. In addition, large magnets can easily pinch fingers. So always supervise children when playing with magnets and be sure they are aware of the dangers involved.
3. Please keep magnets away from people who are wearing pacemakers or other medical devices. These magnets could also damage CRT monitors and TV’s.
4. It is recommended to wear gloves when handling magnets.
5. Always handle magnets individually. Do not handle multiple magnets at the same time unless they are widely separated or stacked together.
6. When placing magnets together, place a spacing material between them such as a piece of plastic, wood or cardboard so that they are easy to separate when needed.
7. Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from other magnets or magnetically susceptible items when handling the magnets. Pay particular attention to scissors, knives, screw drivers or any other metal objects.
8. To separate one magnet from the others, place them on a durable non-metal surface with the magnet-to-be-separated hanging off the table. Use one hand to firmly hold the other magnets on the table, especially those closest to the magnet being separated. Use the other hand to firmly hold the magnet you are separating. Push it down and away from the other magnets, until a magnetic attraction is no longer felt. Keep the separated magnets a safe distance from each other.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nap/public_html/store/relateditems.php on line 72