On eBay Now...
100x Strong 6mm x 2mm N45 Rare Earth Disc Magnets Neodymium Fridge Warhamme Doll For Sale
100x Strong 6mm x 2mm N45 Rare Earth Disc Magnets Neodymium Fridge Warhamme Doll:
Qty: 100PCS OF MAGNETS ONLY
Product Code: D-D6H2-N45
Diameter: 6mm (0.236" in.)
Height: 2mm (0.078" in.)
Coating: Nickel (Ni)
Magnetized Direction: Through height - 2mm
Theoretical Holding Force: ~0.816kg
Surface Gauss: 3798 GaussVery SMALL magnets !
Magnets rated holding force is when contacteddirectly againstmild steel 3mm thick or greater at horizontal position.
If you position the magnet sideway (vertically), you should divide the holding force amount by 3.This is due to the the influences of gravity and reduced friction.
Please note that magnetic strength will beweakerif the item you are attaching to isalloy, stainless steel, Colourbond steel, painted, oily, rusty or bumpy.
Also, if the ferrous item your attaching to is thin, the magnet will be weaker too, i.e. foil or sheet metal
If something in between the magnets and the surface your attaching to (i.e fabric), the pull strength also will be lesser.
Rare earth magnets are a special type of magnet. They are the worlds strongest type of magnet and are composed of Neodymium, Iron and Boron (NdFeB) elements. We sell magnets ranging from N35 to N52, also with various coatings. We were the first to offer BULK rare earth magnets on in Australia and we are still the CHEAPEST and the BEST!
Price Guarantee: All our competitors in Australia are more expensive than us for the same product. You can check our competition on or other websites and if you find a cheaper product we will beat it guaranteed.
Discounts: Bulk purchase >$200 attracts special discount. Please contact seller before checkout.
Custom Magnets: If you require a customsize please contact us.
We have disc, ring, block, cube, sphere, cylinders, singing magnets, health magnets, magnetic tools, and magnetic toys and more. We are the magnet specialists. These magnets are very versatile and can be used for anything includingscience experiments, art and craft accessories, engineering, hobbies, jewellery, magnetic therapy, or anything you choose. Useful for any purpose where you needtojoinbits together. Be careful of the larger magnets, they BITE!!
Wesupplymany of Australia's Universities and Research Institutes including, CSIRO, RMIT, Griffith Uni, Melbourne Uni, Charles Sturt Uni, James Cook Uni, QUT and more!. Our magnets are manufactured to ISO9001 Quality Standards from leading manufacturers. We supply some of Australia's most innovative companies in the development of new products, a plethora of craft stores, backyard experimentalists and the hobbyists alike.
Safety Notes about Neodymium Magnets:
- Handle magnets carefully. Neodymium magnets are strongly attracted and snap together quickly. Keep fingers and other body parts clear to avoid getting severely pinched.
- Keep magnets away from electronics. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can erase magnetic media like credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, and video tapes. It can also damage electronics like TVs, VCRs, computer monitors, and other CRT displays.
- Keep magnets away from young children and pets. ALL MAGNETS we sold ARE NOT TOYS and pose a choking hazard and can cause internal damage if swallowed. Older children 13+ yr old should handle them only under adult supervision, and wearing proper safety equipment.
- Avoid use around people with pacemakers. The strong magnetic field of neodymium magnets can disrupt the operation of pacemakers and similar medical devices. Never use neodymium magnets near persons with these devices.
- Use the magnets gently. Neodymium magnets are more brittle than other types of magnets and can crack or chip. Do not try to machine (cut) them. To reduce the chance of chipping, avoid slamming them together. Eye protection should be worn if you are snapping them together at high speeds, as small shards may be launched at high speeds. Do not burn them; burning will create toxic fumes.
- Be patient when separating the magnets. If you need to separate neodymium magnets, they can usually be separated by hand, one at a time, by sliding the end magnet off the stack. If you cannot separate them this way, try using the edge of a table or a countertop. Place the magnets on a tabletop with one of the magnets hanging over the edge. Then, using your body weight, hold the stack of magnets on the table and push down with the palm of your hand on the magnet hanging over the edge. With a little work and practice, you should be able to slide the magnets apart. Just be careful that they do not snap back together, pinching you, once you have separated them.
- Wear eye protection. Neodymium magnets are brittle and may crack or shatter if they slam together, possibly launching magnet fragments at high speeds.
- Drilling and Machining. Neodymium magnets are by nature very hard and brittle. Drilling and machining is highly not recommended. Magnets will break and chip.
Magnetic Strength and Gauss: Magnetic strength and Gauss ratings can be confusing. Many companies advertise their magnets and magnetic products with the “internal gauss” rating which is very different from the actual “surface gauss”. The surface gauss is dependent on the N-rating, size and shape of magnet. We provide a magnetic force calculator to calculate holding force and gauss at our website. Just type “Frenergy” or “Magnetic Force Calculator” into a search engine like Google and find our website. We have provided the surface Gauss in the item description above and also further technical information in the tables below.
Coatings: We have supplied a Coating properties table below. Most of our magnets are nickel coated as this is the most durable and economical. Gold coatings are used primarily for direct skin contact to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
Types of magnets: There are 5 main types of magnets. Neodymium and Samarian Cobalt are permanent magnets which means they don't lose their magnetism over time like Alnico, Ceramic/Ferrite or Flexible rubber magnets. Neodymium are the strongest however most are rated below 100 degrees C. Some neodymium magnets can tolerate up to 150 degrees C. Samarian Cobalt are the most expensive as shown in the cost comparison and have both high temperature and high strength properties. Ceramic/Ferrite and flexible rubber magnets are the least expensive and also have low magnetic force.
If you prefer to use PayPal we are PayPal verified. Just follow the PayPal payment instructions when you receive the invoice.
Credit / Debit Card
Please contact us for creditcard payment.
We accept Visa and Mastercard only.
(Sorry no AMEX)
We Prefer Direct DepositBank Transfer
We prefer direct deposit as this saves us fees and charges. You can make a direct deposit to our Australian bank. Follow the instructions for Bank deposit provided when you receive your invoice. If you cant find the details or need them sent, please email us.
Yes! We combine postage on request. Most items are only $1 extra per additional item. If you want to purchase multiple items please contact us before you pay for the items.
Magnets and magnetic products are classed as dangerous goods if they exceed 0.159 A/m @ 2.1m from the packaged surface (Australia Post guidelines). We pay a 3rd party packing service $5 per order to carefully pack our products. The packing fee is contained within P&H price. We do not profit from postage and handling.
Orders received before 2pm, mostly will be shipped on the same day. We normally ship within 24-48 hours after receiving payment. We are located in Brisbane, Australia and ship internationally. Domestic and International deliveries times are as follows:
QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT metro: 2-4 business days
QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT regional: 4-5 business days
SA, NT, TAS, WA metro: 5-7 business days.
SA, NT, TAS, WA regional: 7-10 business days.
2-3 weeks (by regular airmail -no online tracking) depending on destination's country. This time frame is not guaranteed. If you need tracking service, please contact seller for additional charges for Registered Post, Track & Trace or Express Post service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check your country's import tax charges, duties and fees. Customer/buyer is responsible for these additional charges that may occur.
Please allow these times before contacting us. We try to be very efficient and provide excellent service.
If you want EXPRESS POST, REGISTERED POST, COURIER or any other type of shipping method, please let us know.
We are an online store only so pickup is not available unless in special circumstances and always by prior arrangement.
If you have any questions about our products, would like a bulk quote or custom magnet, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please read our terms of sale prior to offerding. This is important and ensures you are happy with our terms. We want your shopping experience to be a happy one and wish to avoid any complications later on.
Out of Stock: In the rare event that we become out of stock of a particular item. We will offer you your money back and an apology, or offer you a similar replacement product that you agree to, or if you don't mind waiting we will reorder the item and send to you in a few weeks depending on supply timeframe.
offerding and Payment: If you offer on an item, you must pay for it. It is a legal requirement. Any non-payment of items will be reported to and you may receive a non-payment strike against your account. We reserve the right to cancel a offer in these extreme circumstances. Items must be paid for within 7 days.
Overseas buyers: Payment can only be made via PayPal or through our credit card merchant facility StrataPay
Postage: We try to make sure the postage costs are fair, and cover the expenses necessary to get your product to you. Please only offer on an item if you are happy with the quoted postage. As mentioned we use a 3rd party packing service who charge us $5 per order for postage and handling. Many of our magnets need to be carefully wrapped so we can post them legally through the Australia Post mail service. We don't profit from postage.
response: We will leave response for our customers and appreciate you leaving response for us. It lets others know what your experience was like with us and helps our business.
Faulty Items: All products are individually inspected before being dispatched, to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt in its original condition. We can spot the difference between a faulty item and a mishandled item, so please be careful when using the magnets and don't let them smash together, IT WILL CHIP AND BREAK THEM.
**YOU MUST READ THESE INSTRUCTION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE OR USE OUR MAGNETS**
We will not be held liable for any misuse of our products or failure to follow the instructions below.
- To clean magnets, clean with soapy water and damp cloth, rinse cloth then wipe magnets again.
- Our magnets are very powerful. The larger magnets can quickly snap together. Please use caution and keep fingers and other body parts well clear of separated magnets
- If using our magnets for medical purposes and health benefits, please consult your doctor
- People with pacemakers, insulin pumps and other medical implants or devices should consult their doctor before using or handling our magnets.
- Our magnets should not be used by children to avoid risk of accidental swallowing or injury.
- Do not cut or grind the magnets as the magnetic material is explosive
- To separate magnets, carefully slide them apart instead of attempting to pull them apart. Larger magnets may require special tools to separate and to hold them in place.
- Keep larger magnets more than 30cm (1 foot) away from each other to avoid the risk of them smashing together. If not handled correctly anysize magnetmay break, crack, chip or shatter
- Please use protective eye cover when handling the magnets
- Keep magnets away more than 30cm (1 foot) away from credit cards, software, or any other magnetic storage media. The strong magnets can wipe the information clear.
5-100x 25mm 30mm 35mm Stainless Steel Strong Keyring Split Rings Key Chain Links
100x Strong N50 5mm x 2mm Rare Earth Disc Magnets | Neodymium Model Fridge Round
100x Strong 6mm x 2mm N45 Rare Earth Disc Magnets Neodymium Fridge Warhamme Doll
Super Strong N35 Rare Earth Round Neodymium Magnet Disc Thin Tiny Small Large
5-100x 25mm 30mm 35mm Stainless Steel Strong Keyring Split Rings Key Chain Links
Martin Wess 3er Pipe Bag Deer P35-3 / Finnish Deerskin
Pyramid Unpolished shungite 100x100mm 3,93 inches strong EMF protection decor